WannabeMag is based on a pretty simple concept:
nowadays traditional magazines (the ‘paper press’) are struggling, only top magazines are still doing well …and this is happening mainly because of bloggers.
Blogs have users generated contents: more friendly, easier to read and represent a less expensive way for designer brands to advertise their products and collections
…but! here comes the problem: there are too many bloggers around. More and more bloggers are popping out every day! …and the brands PRs are literally in trouble because they receive inquiries from new bloggers all the time. That’s why making decisions, choosing the right bloggers has become a nightmare.
So we come with the solution: a brand new digital magazine which is not written by journalists anymore, but by top bloggers from all around the world.
WannabeMag is a digital magazine about lifestyle, fashion, travel and beauty. We are cherry picking some of the most influential bloggers in the world since June 2014: we have bloggers in Europe, in Asia and more are coming.
Many advantages are reserved to WannabeMag Bloggers:
– new, fresh and captivating blog graphic design
– technical support and no need to worry about computer problems of WordPress, Blogger, SEO, responsive design, themes, widgets, social badges, and so on
– better website statistics, Alexa and Google Page Rank
– much more visibility and followers from all around the world, not only from your home country anymore
– world class global content delivery network for a super-fast access across the 5 continents
– new mediakit with detailed analytics, metrics, demographics… the numbers that brands want!
Last but not least, since WannabeMag gets paid from the ADs on the magazine, all this costs nothing to you and the revenues from collaborations and sponsorships remain completely yours as it was before.
Apply now to join our crew and upgrade from making a blog to writing for a magazine. We are making an ‘all-star’ team!
If you like the concept, contact us now to discuss further and feel free to ask any question you may have.